Friday, November 11, 2011

Second Grade Says, "Thank You!"

Thanksgiving is a wonderful time to say “thank you” to God and to others, too.  Here are the second graders’ “thank yous”.

Samantha – Thank You, God, for my dogs Maisy and Roscoe.  Thank you, Maisy and Roscoe, for playing with me when my friends are not able to play.
Lily – Thank You, God, for sending Your only Son, Jesus Christ, to die for my sins!!  Thank you, Aunt, for sewing Sparkles dog clothes.
Chappel – Thank You, God, for winter, food, cake, balls, homes, taffy, Disney Land, cousins, and friends.  Thank you, Emily, for coming to my house for a sleepover.
Clara – Thank You, God, for giving me blessings and thank You for giving Your  Son, Jesus, to die on the cross.  Thank you, Mommy, for giving me X and O.
Anna Lee – Thank You, God, for Jesus Christ and Christmas.  Thank you, Mom and Dad, for toys and money.
Olivia – Thank You, God, for my family, my dogs, my cat, and my fish.  Thank You for everything You’ve given me.  Thank you, Kate, for being nice to me.
Sofia – Thank You, God, for giving me a mom, and a dad, and a brother, and a dog.  Thank you, Mom, for having me to be your daughter and my brother too.
Isabella – Thank You, God, for letting me make my own s’more.  Thank you, Clara, for giving me that charm bracelet last year.
Roi – Thank You, God, for giving me life.  Thank you, Mom and Dad, for helping me get better.
Kate – Thank You, God, for my family.  Thank you, Mom, for making decorations.
Luke – Thank You, God, for Evan.  Thank you, Evan, for being my friend.
Hannah – Thank You, God, for helping us with sin.  Thank you, Mom, for giving me a dog.
Evan – Thank You, God, for sending Your Son to die for us!  Thank you, everyone, for everything you’ve done.
Cody – Thank You, God, for giving us shelter, and food, and water.  Thank you, Luke for entertaining me at recess always.
Kaili – Thank You, God, for my friends.  Thank you, Sierra, for always inviting me over.
Emily – Thank You, God, for friends.  Thank you, Olivia, for being a good friend.
Ruth – Thank You, God, for loving us so much that you sent Your Son to die for us.  Thank you, Kaili, for being my best friend forever.
Lilia – Thank You, God, for family.  Thank you, Mom, for loving us.
Madi – Thank You, God, for giving me everlasting life in heaven.  Thank you, Mom, for giving me a lot of American Girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment